17-19 September 2021 | Bucharest, Romania
This seminar will bring together liberal youth leaders from across Europe to discuss the important topic of institutional reform and the Future of Europe especially through the current exercise of the Conference on the Future of Europe. The event is exclusively aimed at Presidents of LYMEC member organisations, as well as the Steering Committee of the IMS.
This event is supported by LYMEC (European Liberal Youth), the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), Academy of Liberalism, Indítsuk Be Magyarországot Foundation and Stichting Internationaal Democratisch Initiatief (Stichting IDI).
- Dan-Aria Sucuri, LYMEC Vice-President
- Antoaneta Asenova-Bihlmayer, LYMEC President
- Laia Comerma, LYMEC Bureau
- Ida-Maria Skytte, LYMEC Bureau
- Ines Holzegger, LYMEC Bureau
- Marina Sedlo, LYMEC Bureau