8 September 2021 | 10.00 – 15.00 (Sofia time) / 09:00 – 14:00 (CET) | Sofia/Online
The third 2021 edition of the Vrana Economic Council forum is devoted to the European Green Deal agenda and the economic and social reforms needed in order to accelerate the green transformation and meet decarbonisation goals.
European Union member states’ economies are not equally prepared for the green transformation and so is the public opinion. It is necessary to discuss how to meet the challenges and benefits of green transformation using smart solutions compatible with the liberal values and amid the economic situation created by the Covid 19 pandemic.
The event is organised by the European Liberal Forum with the support of Liberal Institute for Political Analises (LIPA).
- Milosz Hodun, TBC, Second Vice President of the European Liberal Forum
- Martin Kothé, TBC, Regional Director for East and Southeast Europe; Project Director for Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Greece – Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- Zorniza Russinova, Chairperson, Economic and Social Council of Bulgaria
- Śarka Pratt, Director, Institute for Politics and Society, Czech Republic
- Bilyana Manolova, Vice-Chair, Bulgarian – Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Assoc. Prof. Atanas Georgiev, Dean, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ochridski”
- Stoyan Panchev, Founder, Expert Club for Economy and Politics; Chairperson, Bulgarian Libertarian Society
- Caroline Verduine, Senior Policy adviser Climate and Energy, D66, Netherlands
- Vassil Karaivanov, Chairman of the Management Board of Sofia Tech Park
- Assoc. Prof. Teodor Atanasov, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ochridski”
- Alexander J. Klein, Teaching assistant, I DC Herzliya, former Adviser to the Romanian government
- Prof. Svetlana Alexandrova, Professor, University for National and World Economy Sofia
- Bojidar Alexandrov, Youth Activist