18 November 2021 | 16:00 – 18:00 CEST (followed by a reception from 18:00 to 19:00) | Renaissance Hotel – Ballrooms, Brussels & Online
Join the discussion to discover the scientific progress made by pharmaceuticals and biotech industries, taking the pulse of innovations in healthcare across Europe.
We are happy to announce the third edition of the series Science, Not Fiction, with a focus on medicine and biotechnology.
Is the EU doing what it should to truly promote innovation and enable medical advancement? How do we capitalise on the rapid development of COVID-19 vaccines and their innovative spillover into new mRNA methods? If you are a professional working in the field, make sure to sign up.
Who should attend this event?
- Representatives working in pharmaceutical and medical industries
- Professionals working in policy from EU or international institutions
- Professionals in biotechnology production
- Representatives of patient and user associations
- University researchers/academics in one of the fields mentioned above
Information on speakers will be available soon.